There are so many business development and personal growth books out there and it can be hard to choose ones that are applicable to our niche businesses as edupreneurs. Check out this list of recommended reads from the Elite Edupreneurs podcast guests so you can be sure to choose the right books to fit your needs!
- The One Thing
- The 4 Hour Work Week
- Messy: The Power of Disorder to Transform Our Lives
- Tools of Titans
- What’s Best Next
- Top of Mind
- Start Something That Matters
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too
- Rise of the Youpreneur: The Definitive Guide to Becoming the Go-To Leader in Your Industry and Building a Future-Proof Business
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur: The tell-it-like-it-is guide to cleaning up in business, even if you are at the end of your roll.
- The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
- Expert Secrets
This post may contain affiliate links
2 thoughts on “Recommended Reads for Growing Your Edupreneur and TpT Business”
Ooh! I’m so excited to add these to my [already alarmingly huge] to-read list. Thanks, Rachel!
Thank you for checking out the blog! Yes, I can completely relate to having a huge to-read list! If you use Goodreads find me on there.